Saturday, May 8, 2010

Return on Mother's Day

Hoho i'm back people! My lovely blog has been dumped by the lazy me for about 6-7 months, yea it is, don't doubt about what your eyes see. And yeah, I just got it up tidied and recharged, i meant the layout or template should it called? Whatever. Currently, I'm satisfied for the outlook which has been worked out by me for about 1 day. Lol~!

Ehem ehm~ Well, back to the main point for this post. Y'all can easily know what I'm gonna say for the rest of this post from the post title. Not much to emphasize, just "Happy Mother's Day"! Haha :) I wanna say it to the mummies all around the world and of course, to my beloved mummy! Don't know what should I get for her, yet she's not around with me T-T. Maybe will get her something, together with my brother.


I love you Mum_♥

No comments:

Post a Comment