Monday, April 27, 2009

Isaac Ku Pui Leng

Requested by: Isaac Ku Pui Leng

Appetizer-storyline: On a windy evening(eww~),Isaac asked me out for a dinner at Salmon Steak (second for today as I had lunch here too ._."). Througout the dinner,I found that he's really a capricious guy which is "good" in changing his decision on something like today's case,whether to go Genting or not. He wants to go for fun but doesn't want to waste his money. At last,he choose to go >.< Then,I was afraid of the "cabel car incident" which mentioned by Jenn Shyang. The bad part was he keep joking that I'll be... (touchwood). His mouth is really dirty and shui lor (feel like stuff in something into his mouth!),really beh tahan him! After dinner,he asked me to go Carrefour with him >.<" Asked him why and he answered "Stay at home also do nothing,very sienz!". What a "superb" reason! Anyway I went too >.<".

Climax-storyline: When we reached there,he was so persistent to weigh his weight and height with the machine there. And,the result shown is... (private and confidential). Hahahaha! Then we walked around there without any direction and here it came the interesting part. In the supermarket,he saw a stand showcasing sunglasses,then without any hesitation he went ahead and trying to pick on nice sunglasses to try and see. Suddenly I came up with an idea which is to snap photos on him with sunglasses. He also into it as he started to pick up sunglasses which doesn't suit him and look funny on him to wear. After that,he asked me to blog this. Hahahaha!

Here's are some of the picts:



This look FUNNY! Burst into laughing when he wore this. Hahahahaha




Funny part: The price tag swinging there.. LOL



This actually look nice,will be nicer for sure if the model wasn't him :p



Closing-storyline: Went home around 9.45pm after a drink in Daiki. He asked me to spend him the drink which cost RM2.20. But he promised to treat me back a meal when he got his salary. Everyone who read this post,please be the witnesses for me! LOL~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment