Monday, April 27, 2009

Study break

25/4 --- 3/5
It's my study break,hurray! However it ain't going to be enjoyable because I have many fu*king assignments to be completed within 2 or 3 weeks including this study break. That means it isn't a totally rest week for me as you can know (grrr~~).

Anyway,here's my plan for the week:
1) Have my haircut done
2) Finish my mark1010 IA2
3) Complete my part A of ADA assigment
4) Work on my FM group assignment
5) Genting trip (the only relaxing activity througout the week ._.")

So much of works need to be done in this short 216 hours! And, somehow I feel bored now even there are many assignments awaiting for me to be completed >.<" Not to forget that I have got a D for my MGT individual assignment which is totally out of my expectation. I'm happy about it and it's an self-encouragement for me. Congratulation to Jenn Shyang too as he got D too,haha!




Over.

No comments:

Post a Comment