Thursday, April 23, 2009

Last Saturday 18/4

Don't know what happened to me on that day,suddenly an idea came up in my thoughts which is going shopping at Subang Parade. Lol! Seriously don't know why it appeared in my mind... Then,I went at around 3 something and walk around in the mall first. Next,took my lunch at McD. Alone there was weird but i'm used to it,actually quite nice to have some personal time,hahaha! (Sure kena shoot "自闭童" by Isaac if he saw it ._.") So what?! I like doing what i'm doing :p Then I went shop around at FOS,Reject Shop,Giordano,Soda and etc. At last,I bought a long pants at Soda which i realised it was a formal pants after i bought it ._.". Besides,I also bought a tee from Bossini(heard before?) which myself only know the brand on that day. Haha!

Here's the cute tee :p

No comments:

Post a Comment