Thursday, April 23, 2009

Outing on Monday 20/4

That day was Jenn Shyang's birthday! And I don't have any classes on that day because it was a break week for Financial Management,which means I dont have lecture on that day and also no tutorial for Friday. I slept until 11 something if i was not mistaken. Then,first I got called up by Isaac with no reply on the other side >.<"! After half an hour,he called again and hung up right away i answered his call. Don't know what is he doing... Then,got a message from Wei Min,who asked me to join bowling with them. I was like "what the..?! Bowling again?",because my hands were still pain after that day. However I went also because it was JS's birthday. Played 2 games as usual and I'm the last in first game,but the first in 2nd game,lol! Something to emphasize here,Isaac went with us too. And his moves to roll the bowling ball were hilarious,but he's quite good after all though it was his first time playing.

Once again,happy birthday Jenn Shyang!




End.

No comments:

Post a Comment