Thursday, April 9, 2009

Past Tense

Once again!! I left my blog for a month...

And what was the reason that I did it?
Well,i should say there are plenty of reasons (or should call lame excuses?lol). First of all,it was due to my hectic life. Second,I currently feel that 24 hours a day is way too short for a UniSA student,lol! Third,im being tamed by the great lord of laziness ._."


WTF!!!
It's already week 6 now since I started my degree life and I'm still taking things lightly without any worries (or just a bit..). In the beginning of this week,I just handed in two assigments which nearly kill me. I always procrastinate my homeworks or assignments till the last few days of the due date. It has became a bad habit of mine which i wish to slaughter it to death!!!!!! lol :p

Another thing was i'm starting to worry about my decision on my study plan which I chose for a second major in Accounting. I'm not saying that i have regretted about it but with my pin amount of knowledge in the field,i'm just getting more and more eerie about it. So what??! Life's full of challenges and we have to find our own way to cope with them. We gotta be strong when being strong is the only choice we have (kinda familiar?:p). So yeah,you can do it,Daryl! Put in more effort and you'll get the result you deserve,それを維持する!

Last thing before I wrap up this post,today is the due date for MCB assigment which is none of my business,basically! But since I gonna wait for others for lunch,we all found something hilarious about Isaac today. First,he was like very relax editing his essay. He became so edgy after Jenn Shyang handed in his assignment through assign IT. His actions throughout the time were very unnecessary and which made us "laugh our ass off" (Wong 2009) :p. He kept calling my name without any purposes,lol! Don't know why was him that edgy since there was still 2 hours for him to finish it. And I agree with Wei Min's word,Isaac is Mr KK (Kiasu & Kiasi). Hahahahahaha... I found a word that can best describe today's Isaac. That is jittery Isaac! Lol...........


End.

No comments:

Post a Comment