Saturday, May 2, 2009

Delayed dedication to my beloved daddy :)

30/4 was my dad's birthday! He turned 54 this year. He had went through lot of hardships in order to give us a comfortable life as now. Really,I felt grateful and proud to be his son. And,I would like to thank him for whatever things that he had done for me and the family. He always gave me whatever I want (most of the time) and didn't scold me whenever I did something wrong (super less). One more thing,he never hit me in last 19 years that I have being his son. Though I don't have a very rich life but I'm satisfied with what I have and what I own now. Life's unpredictable,so don't be stingy about saying "I love you" to your love ones! You will be regretted for sure when you have no chance to do it after. So,make a move and tell whoever you love your feeling now.


Lastly,HAPPY BIRTHDAY daddy and I LOVE YOU!



Over.

No comments:

Post a Comment