Saturday, May 2, 2009

Steph's birthday on 1/5

Guess what?! All of us are granted a holiday on this day because of her,lol :p Thank you,Steph! LOL~

Went to her BBQ party on friday by Sook Foon's car along with Yong Yong. Here's a TINY story where I was wasting my time and RM1.00 to take KTM to Petaling station in order to tumpang Sook Foon's car. But then,when I was inside the train,I received a call from Wei Jie telling that he wanted to tumpang me as he was in Subang ._." It wasn't the worst part! After I was in Sook Foon's car,Yong Yong received call from Mel C as she don't know how to go to Steph's house and wanted Sook Foon to lead her the way and ended up we headed to Subang Jaya KTM station again. Sigh~

During the party,I was soooo freakin quiet as I always do. LOL~ Anyway the party was ok! haha :p And I drink alot of leong fun until so full... ._." And,I didn't take pict with the birthday girl,sorry yah because I was toooo shy.. LOL~

Here's are some of the picts:


Sook Foon the driver :p


Yong Yong look at the map attentively,and this pict is damn chun (i mean the effect of sunlight+window :p)


Steph the pretty birthday girl [Took from yy's blog]


The cake by Mel C [Took from yy's blog]


The only 3 guys from .3 attended [Took from yy's blog]


Once again,HAPPY BIRTHDAY Steph and sorry for didn't take pict with you :p!



End.

No comments:

Post a Comment