Thursday, April 23, 2009

Futsal on 22/4

Yesterday,I went Futsal once again. This time I don't really have the mood to play,don't know why. Just feel myself not at the court,lol! And I hardly ran at the game and basically don't know what I'm doing inside the court. Last two games at least I actively tackled all the time though I fail most of the time ._." But this game just feel like my legs weren't mine. Then in between the game,few accidents happened and im one of the "lucky" guy.

Here's the list of injuries:
(1) Wei Min - sprained his right wrist
(2) Jenn Shyang - got hitted his "didi" twice (Ouch...)
(3) Me - nearly blind due to Jon's shot because my specs nearly gall my eyes



So lucky I didn't get myself into the dark world forever,lol! Do I still have the gut to play futsal again? I think got gua (hesitating...).

No comments:

Post a Comment